Seeing a lot of people going on Holiday and travelling to exotic places this Summer has got me thinking about where I want to travel in the future. So here are the places I would love to go and visit some day.
- America – I want to travel all over America from Los Angeles, San Francisco,New York and Nashville. I just think it would be great to travel to big cities and spend the day getting lost amongst the bright lights and small ‘hipster’ coffee shops.
- Italy – I would love to visit Pompeii, Mount Vesuvias and Venice: birthplace of the waltz. I think the devastation of Pompeii is both devastating and mesmerizing.
- France (Paris) – I visited Paris with my family a while ago when I was about 8, but I can’t really remember it so I would really love to go back and explore it all over again.
- Dubai – I think Dubai is so extraordinary – it looks like a city from the future with it’s contemporary skylines and luxury lifestyle. Visiting here would definitely be a once in a lifetime experience.
- Australia – First off, who just read that in an Australian accent because I sure did type it in one. Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is just one of the many reasons to visit this fascinating place. Plus, it has a wonderful history!
- Egypt – And finally, Egypt. It is a place of mystery and magic. The Egyptians beliefs about afterlife are completely mind blowing and their pharaoh’s are something out of fantasy stories. This place is definitely home to some of the greatest human architecture that has ever existed.
Please let me know down below where you would like to travel or where you have visited this Summer. i would love to here about your adventures.